In 2016, Nathan Regola founded Regola Consulting, Inc. in Northern Virginia to enable government contractors, government agencies, and private companies to securely leverage cloud computing. In 2017, we expanded to do business in Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
Nathan Regola, Ph.D., J.D. (Principal Consultant) has over ten years of experience at architecting complex cloud and “big data” systems, while considering operational, business, and regulatory requirements. He holds a B.S. in Computer Science, an M.S. and Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, all from the University of Notre Dame. While working as a Senior Director and Principal Architect at one of the three largest U.S. prime contractors, Nate earned a J.D. at the George Washington University Law School evening program, where he studied technology and government procurement law.
- We are solutions-driven and have an assets-focused outlook.
- We have integrity and do what is right.
- We offer our customers industry-standard best practices and stay current on our technical skills.
- We know that time is valuable so we are prompt and efficient.
- We communicate openly and regularly with our colleagues and customers.
- We treat everyone with respect and share our knowledge with humility.